View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 06:41 PM   #4
bbqncigars
PDA dino
bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm IIIx, PP, Rooted NC, Kindle
Robertb:
I'm quite positive it's a spare. My first action on receiving the replacement unit was to open the battery compartment to install the battery. Imagine my surprise when I found a battery already in the device. So now I've got two spare batteries, where only one (at worst case) is needed. The installed battery appeared to be at over half-charge when I hit the power button, fwiw.

Wayne
bbqncigars is offline   Reply With Quote