View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 06:43 PM   #6
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T3, Kindle 3, iPad2, Nexus7v2
Quote:
Originally Posted by NNolan View Post
You don't need to remove the DRM on an ePub book from Borders/Kobo to use it on your Sony; they use regular ADEPT.
Very true.

Barnes and Noble and I believe the iStore are the exceptions to the DRM ADE rule, using their own DRM.

I amongst others immediately remove DRM as a matter of habit now. I do not want to have to have such restrictions on my purchases.
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote