Originally Posted by brainycat
I formatted the internal memory, and the font select dialog worked properly. I installed my fonts, and it was broken again. I began installing my fonts set by set and discovered the PB font select dialog failed when I installed webcore fonts.
. I formatted again, installed everything except webcore, and the font dialog works perfectly.
Webcore includes CAMBRIA.TTC; I renamed that to CAMBRIA.TTF but that did not solve the problem. That's the only troubleshooting I did for the webcore fontset. I'm just going to skip that set.
The Droid fontset
works well and is beautiful on this device.
Thanks to everyone for their suggestions!
Great to hear that it is working again
I use the droid as well as standard, nice Font.