Thread: PRS-600 PRS-600 tips and tricks
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 01:37 AM   #15
Halk
Fanatic
Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 (PRS+ alpha - thanks Kartu!)
I got used to swiping the "wrong" way before I found the option to change the gesture, I'm afraid it's already set in stone that I swipe from left to right to go forward now, so that's the way I'll stick with it I think.

I haven't yet come to a conclusion if I really do find it easier swiping my finger across the screen to change a page, or if it's actually because the touch screen is my new toy and I'll go back to buttons. Time will tell I guess!
Halk is offline   Reply With Quote