View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 04:43 PM   #5
kokoshmusun
Member
kokoshmusun began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 13
Karma: 10
Join Date: May 2010
Device: Sony PRS-600
I have the same problem. I tried htmldoc and unfortunately, while it did the job, it created a lot of weird characters (A with a hat) here and there throughout the document.

I tried to put some htmls together in the same folder, and then use an html file that I created as stated in the calibre website, and tried to convert to pdf using calibre, but I got an unopenable pdf.

I'm now thinking I could probably just copy and past contents of each page onto openoffice and create a pdf from there, although that's a pretty inefficient solution as I have other books that are like this.
kokoshmusun is offline   Reply With Quote