View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 12:23 PM   #7
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdmorrissey View Post
Settings gives me the serial no., hardware type (EB-500), software version D101.14.2. I guess that's it. Yes, out of box. No, it seems to open with the viewer I was using last, or if I hold down the center button, I can "Open With" either reader. But I just opened a book with FBreader that I had been reading with Adobe, and the bookmarks I had in Adobe were gone -- and of course there were none in FB either. This is what I mean. Now I have to page through to find where I left off reading, unless I can remember the page number in Adobe where I was. That I will have to do in Adobe because the page numbering is completely different (about 2x as many pages) in FBreader.
Oh right. No, cross app bookmarking doesn't work yet.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote