View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 05:46 PM   #2
Avarwen
Connoisseur
Avarwen is a glorious beacon of lightAvarwen is a glorious beacon of lightAvarwen is a glorious beacon of lightAvarwen is a glorious beacon of lightAvarwen is a glorious beacon of lightAvarwen is a glorious beacon of lightAvarwen is a glorious beacon of lightAvarwen is a glorious beacon of lightAvarwen is a glorious beacon of lightAvarwen is a glorious beacon of lightAvarwen is a glorious beacon of light

Device: EZ_ Reader, Nook wifi, Kindle 3G
They at some point will have to choose a format. People will grow tired of having to switch once they find they can't transfer the stuff they payed for from one device to another . Now what format this will be only time will tell . Right now android might be the answer if most e book stores allow you to have an app for. If a company can produce an android device that can match the ipad pound for pound or do better at a lowere price we may well see in the near future android devices ruling the market. But only time will tell. I myself will more than likely buy a android based e-reader since it will allow me to buy from most e-book stores without having to sell my right kidney to get one.

Last edited by Avarwen; 05-31-2010 at 05:49 PM.
Avarwen is offline   Reply With Quote