View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 09:37 AM   #5
PocketGoods
Suspended
PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: PB360
Quote:
Originally Posted by martienne View Post
Check the spec at the manufacturers website!!!
Really, in my view you need to have one unit of each if you are going to be able to get it right. MEdge screwed up and I think it's a fair guess that they never actually looked at the unit they were designing a cover for.
Hi Martienne!

I couldn't find any information about size of the device on the manufacturer's site

I'd got a unit of DR800, took tons of pics of them and gave it away. Somehow I managed to lose my notebook with the size notices ... No time to order the device again

Last edited by PocketGoods; 05-31-2010 at 09:50 AM.
PocketGoods is offline   Reply With Quote