View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 08:51 PM   #54
askyn
Addict
askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST Glow & PocketBook 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosavj View Post
Thank you kacir. I love the Sheep and Cleanlook themes. The only tiny problem is that none of them display the "series" in metadata yet. If you find one that does, please let us know.

Thanks
M
Sorry I know that this is a older post, wanted to comment incase they havent found a solution.

What I do for this is to use calibre first off to keep track of my books / edit meta data / covers etc.

Then, when I use calibre to export the books to my PB360, I have it creat sub directories first off using authors sort name ( ie alpha by last name ), then inside that folder I have it store the books using the format:

Series Title, Series Number - book title.
( ie - Funky Dunkies World 01 - Donut Crumbs dont drop in Coffee )

I then set up the 360 to sort books based on file name.

That way all of a authors books are in seperate directory, and inside that all books are sorted by series name, then in order of the books in the series.

If it isnt part of a series, then the series name / number is left off and its just the book name.

Takes jsut a little setup in calibre, but after that is great and easy to find the next book in a series, or even the series you want to read.

I do fudge just a little bit tho, for those series were each book is written by a different author ( some fantasy series etc come to mind ), I make the sort author equal to the author of the first book in the series, or the one that I mentally think of when I think of that series ... just a personal preferance.
askyn is online now   Reply With Quote