View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 11:43 PM   #13
Acreo Aeneas
Kobo Aura
Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Great, now my PP suddenly tells me "battery low". I unlocked the screen, the device rebooted on its own, and then "battery low". It doesn't seem to be the charger.

I was just reading a few chapters last night. It still read full charge when I locked the screen for the night.

Going to try and find a copy of the previous FW so I can flash my PP.

Dang it. Can't find the old FW at Astak or TheEZReader websites. They only list the April FW. Anyone know where I can DL the previous FW?

Last edited by Acreo Aeneas; 05-29-2010 at 11:52 PM.
Acreo Aeneas is offline   Reply With Quote