Thread: Firmware Update 2.5 Update Delayed
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 03:18 PM   #15
thorn
Connoisseur
thorn knows the square root of minus one.thorn knows the square root of minus one.thorn knows the square root of minus one.thorn knows the square root of minus one.thorn knows the square root of minus one.thorn knows the square root of minus one.thorn knows the square root of minus one.thorn knows the square root of minus one.thorn knows the square root of minus one.thorn knows the square root of minus one.thorn knows the square root of minus one.

Device: currently: ipod touch
I am very much looking forward to this update, but am happy to wait until it really and truly works.

I am also extremely grateful -- despite my eagerness to get the update -- that I wasn't among the early recipients of 2.5. As much as I want and wanted it, the last thing I needed while I was working on the final project for my class, and while my *brand, new mountain bike* was calling my name from the garage -- was for the update to take place. I'm seriously not sure I could have disciplined myself to keep working on my project, with the possibility of organizing my readings just sitting there on the device I was using to store my research!

I've had the Whispernet on since late April. I'll probably still leave it on. I'm pretty impressed with the battery life despite its being constantly on, so what the heck. Not having to turn the Whispernet on prior to syncing makes that process more efficient anyway.
thorn is offline   Reply With Quote