Thread: acsm file
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 12:43 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by frozennorth View Post
I've tried downloading a book from the library directly to the boox. But it downloaded as an acsm file. I know on the computer I can open those with ADE. Just wondering if there is any way to open it on the reader without using a computer.
This file is not the eBook. It is the information required to download the real eBook. See ACSM in our wiki. The Reader would have to have an Internet connection to be able to download the book and there would need to be a program to recognize the acsm extension and know what to do. I do not believe the mobile ADE on the reader has this capability.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote