View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 02:12 PM   #6
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaughingVulcan View Post
Just checking - is the second file a part 2 or a version 2? When I tried extracting the second one, it had the same filename as the 1st.

It seems like when I load it they're the same... unless I made a mistake and unpacked the same one twice.

So is it one file or two?
You need to download both files (part1 and part2) then use WINRAR or equivalent to extract the single book. It is too large to be posted directly and even with RAR a single file would exceed the size limits.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote