View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 10:21 AM   #6
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solicitous View Post
Going to resurrect this thread rather than create a new one (as I think my question is similar to the OPs).

With the Save to Disk, my current template is {author_sort[0]}_author/{authors}/{series}/{series_index:0>2s} {title} and it works well.

Is it possible to add a publisher tag at the start, but only for a specified publisher name?

eg: Able to specify Feedbooks as the publisher so when I export all my books to the device, it will appear;

Feedbooks/A_Author/Author/Series/
And all other books;
A_Author/Author/Series/
Yes, but you will always have to select the proper template first
AND
Filter (luggage tag) on Publisher, "Feedbooks" so all that you get to send in bulk are the same pub.

Feedbooks/{author_sort[0]}_author/{authors}/{series}
Note:no braces. a literal
I know of no other way to assign a specific "template to use", or "storage to use" to a title I am always ing
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote