View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 10:06 AM   #11
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy View Post
Yes, shortening the filenames fixed it. I do have quite a long path to where the ebooks are, I forgot that would affect it too. But the file was in the same place, with the long names, before I opened it in Sigil and it opened in Calibre's viewer OK then. It was only after opening it in Sigil that it stopped working.
really weird. EPUB is a Zip file without the full path to the original source folder.

BTW XP SP3 here, also.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote