View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 12:27 AM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 1, iPhone 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMoze View Post
I will certainly try to get to a supervisor once I call them up on an "open" day. I didn't think they'd fail to respond in a timely manner, and until just a short while ago did not know of a phone number to contact CS. As mentioned earlier, they do not provide a contact number anywhere on the Connect site (at least not that I could find!)--only e-mail requests.

Now that I vented, I will have to report back later with whatever resolution comes of this.
Actually, they do. That's how I found the phone number I';ve been occasionally posting in the forum. What I did was very logical. I did not see the phone number on the home page of the Connect Store. So I clicked help, Then I was presented with their FAQ with a search box. I typed in contact and searched and found it right away. Very easy and quite logical.

Quote:
I still need help. How do I contact Customer Service for CONNECT eBooks?
Question
How do I contact Customer Service for CONNECT eBooks?
Answer

You can contact the eBook Customer Support Team via email or by phone at 877-CNECTME (877-263-2863).

Our hours of Support are (Central Time):

9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm, Saturday and Sunday.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote