View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 09:54 PM   #7
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy View Post
Displays OK in Calibre as it is when you download it, but if you open it in Sigil and then save it, when you open it in Calibre again it will only show the cover page, not the story content.

Sigil is 0.2.0
Calibre is 0.6.54
I did what you said, added it to Calibre (0.6.54), viewed it, everything was fine. I opened it with Sigil (0.2.0), saved it, then opened it with Calibre again and it viewed the same as it did the first time.

I can not recreate the problem. I am using Windows XP sp3.

What OS are you using?
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote