Thread: Clip on light?
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 05:44 PM   #17
artificial
Groupie
artificial got an A in P-Chem.artificial got an A in P-Chem.artificial got an A in P-Chem.artificial got an A in P-Chem.artificial got an A in P-Chem.artificial got an A in P-Chem.artificial got an A in P-Chem.artificial got an A in P-Chem.artificial got an A in P-Chem.artificial got an A in P-Chem.artificial got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Kobo eReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by baker View Post
I placed it on the top left corner which seemed to work out the best and most comfortably and found it very good to read with.
I'm also interested in the Mightbright Xtraflex 2, but it looks bulky and I'm concerned about the comfort factor, and also damage to my Reader (scratching).

Now that you've had the light a while, how do you find it?

Most reviews I have seen of the Xtraflex lights show them clipped to eReader covers, rather than to the reader itself. This makes perfect sense, and cover carries the weight, and the eReader is not put under any pressure.

But as we know the Kobo Reader does not have a case, and the official 'sleeve' cover is obviously not suitable for clipping a light to - not if you plan on reading at the same time!

I guess I can always buy the light, and if I decide it's not workable for me to clip it to the Reader I can always hold out for a decent cover...
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote