View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 05:18 PM   #1
Jake_Drake
Enthusiast
Jake_Drake can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Jake_Drake can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Jake_Drake can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Jake_Drake can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Jake_Drake can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Jake_Drake can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Jake_Drake can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Jake_Drake can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Jake_Drake can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Jake_Drake can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Jake_Drake can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle
Live Forever - from Smashwords

In order to promote one of my ebooks I will be offering it for free from Smashwords.com this Saturday for one hour only. I haven't decided on the exact time yet. I work nights and sleep early morning, so it depends upon exactly when I get out of bed to get it started, but it most likely will be from 1pm-2pm (Pacific time). I will come on here and post the thread when it starts.

The ebook will be: Live Forever

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/11085

Be sure to register with Smashwords.com in order to download this book. It can be downloaded to your PC as well as to any eReading device.

See you Saturday.

Jake
(Jacob M. Drake)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 06-01-2010 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Title change
Jake_Drake is offline   Reply With Quote