Originally Posted by ProHobo
1. Is there one Ebook reader that is better than others that handles PDFs?
2. Is there a simple method for converting PDFs to a format that is easy to view and read on Ebook readers.
3. I heard another generation is coming out. Is it wise to wait or purhcasing one now.
7. I see that you can write on the ilaid with a stylist, can you do that with the Sony or Cybook?
1. The Irex Iliad is best at natively handling standard size PDFs. Unfortunately, it cost $700.
2. There is a very good PDF converter that was just released. It's a work in progress, but already it's fantastic.
3. The next Gen device you are refering to is probably the Cybook. Yes, it is worth waiting for.
7. Nope, sorry.