View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 03:39 PM   #9
frozennorth
Evangelist
frozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Onyx Boox RIP, Blackberry Z30, Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by After Nightfall View Post
My Neo, which I received last Friday, has the reset hole and no problems with sunlight, so it seems they do exist. In half an hour of reading in direct sunlight the problems would have appeared had there been any, right?

Hope yours gets sorted out, frozennorth.
It happened with mine the first time I changed the page in sunlight so it doesn't matter how long it's exposed. Also temperature wouldn't have had an effect on mine either since it wasn't very warm out. I had to shade the screen before every page turn to get it to display properly.

Is your sd card easy to insert and remove? Mine isn't. I have to use a fingernail to push it in and the same with removal. I heard the ones with easy to remove sd cards are from the 3rd batch and less likely to have the sunlight problem. The first batch without reset hole and rougher back also don't seem to have many units with sun problems. I guess mine is from the second batch.
frozennorth is offline   Reply With Quote