View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 09:52 AM   #12
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Yes Sweetie, make a reasonable effort to return it, as above, call Amazon and the airport. You will feel right, and there might be a small reward.

It's all about could you enjoy it? In my own experience, I have a pretty gold bracelet that we found when we were dating. We left contact info at the shop where we found it outside. No one ever called, so now 20+ yrs later, I wear it more often than any other and never feel bad about it. I would have had guilt and never enjoyed it if we had not made an effort to return it.

Please tell your Mom that she did a great job in bringing up such an hoNest and nice daughter. And I look forward to seeing more posts from you, no matter if it is with the Kindle or future iPad.

Last edited by DixieGal; 05-25-2010 at 09:54 AM.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote