View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 05:47 AM   #9
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by swt_decadent View Post
I would feel bad, but it will also be my fault that I lose it. Anyway can't take it to the airport since I live far away from it. Is there anyway I can type the serial number via amazon just like Ipod on mac to see who the owner is?

Some part of me wanted to keep it. But I really don't any use for it...

Returning something that belongs to someone else is based upon what kind of ethical behavior governs your life and how you were raised by your parent(s) and/or guardian(s) concerning right and wrong actions and behaviors.

Only you can really answer the question you posed about returning it or not.

Concerning Amazon vs. the airport, I feel Amazon is more properly invested in returning it to its original owner - assuming, of course, that you decide to take that necessary first action.

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-25-2010 at 05:50 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote