View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 03:20 AM   #1
bookwurm70
Addict
bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: eSlick, Pocketbook IQ, iPad, Kobo Aura
converting to ePub

I am not anxious to convert to ePub, because I have not yet found an easy way to do it without messing up my formatting.

I have a question. It seems like every ePub I convert or use on my device has the chapter titles and other titles with the margin on the left. That really bugs me, I want it centered. I can't figure out how to get it to the center. Is it a limitation of ePub?
bookwurm70 is offline   Reply With Quote