I found out two conflicting things.
1. I like more and more to post here, you bunch of no-goods, you are very stimulating and entertaining, although only few were chosen for their particularly wrong solution of the big mystery. And this gives a further demonstration (demenstration ?) of the laziness of the green foot in charge. God bless you green foot. May your foot always glow in the dark.
2. I like more and more to post meaningless and never ending, content empty, words that do not make sense. See above 1. for a real live example.
If I had a place on the web were I put my full post(a) and in the actual post on MR(b) I just put a link to (a)?. So that (b) could be in Geoff style
"ehmm, yesss ..." and then the link.
I would write up my post in the MR window like usual. Toward the end me asks me the crucial question and according to the answer I cut and paste on the web or post the post as it is on MR.
I think I need a place that is
- easy to mantain and to add stuff.
- one page for each post, that is one link for post.
- not navigable by outsiders. All navigation on MR.
- a minimum of formatting to make it pleasant to read.
- light on bandwith
- classy? well yes. We are a bunch of classy bums.
What do you think? Does any body have ideas on how to do it?
Thanks in advance. Karma galore to the participants. if you believe