Thread: 0.2.0 FINAL
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 08:07 AM   #27
Pablo
Guru
Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY PRS-505, PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Thanks for the info. Wish it still worked the other way, kinda like Book Designer or a word processor, but I'm sure I'll get used to it.
If you use BookDesigner, you might try a little utility I uploaded recently (see my signature). When you import the resulting html file into Sigil, you can do all your editing in one large file. When you are done, you can split the file in multiple chapters with F6.
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote