View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 09:29 AM   #14
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HDX 8.9, AuraHD, Nook HD+, Kindle 2,3,T , Opus, Nexus7, iPhone5, etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
I got the Overdrive app last evening. My public library doesn't lend ebooks, but I get my audiobooks that way. It handled a direct audiobook download just fine without needing iTunes. I want to find a library with ebooks and see how it works as a reading app.
The ebook apps aren't out yet. They'll be previewing them next week at BookExpo America (May 26-27).
AnemicOak is online now   Reply With Quote