I reuploaded the zip file. I copied the file directly from my PB360 to ensure I have the same version that is running for me without any problems. I have been using two test files, one with DRM and one without. I modified the css file slightly to fix a problem with one of my library books that has huge margins. I also added the fonts that I used in the css file. I also put the files in the directories they should be on the pb360. Maybe that will help since people can copy as is to their PB360 main memory and try it first before they need to start modifying any files.
Originally Posted by jackie_w
Seems I was celebrating too soon. I also am having problems.
It seemed to work fine with my test file. However when I tried opening a couple of different epubs it opened my test file again.
None of these epubs are commercial so DRM isn't an issue.
Also, FYI, I couldn't get it to work at all if I renamed it to ADE2.app in system/bin and changed extensions.cfg