And people wonder why I think DRM is bad?
Any Wiley e-book you purchase from this site will come with certain restrictions that allow Wiley to protect the copyrights of its products. After you purchase and download this title, you:
* May use the provided link to download the file up to 6 times onto different computers. This link is accessible in the My Account section of this web site or from the original e-mail.
* Must download it within 14 days of purchase
* May not move the file to a different computer <-- note this one
* May not lend, sell or give the e-book to another user
* May not copy the e-book file
* May copy/paste anything up to a page of text, 15 pages total, per year
* May not copy/paste diagrams, figures, or artwork
"May not move the file to a different computer" is a real nice one. So, you download it within the 14-day window to your one-and-only computer, 15 days from now said computer craps out ... and you've just lost your book. Or books. Or library.
Friends don't let friends buy DRM'd ebooks.