View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 07:49 PM   #14
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1, Samsung Note 2, Samsung GMP 5, Nexus 7 32GB
I love my Sony 600. the only problem I had with the software was using the synch feature, so I simply don't use that feature. Loading books on to my reader & adding them to the reader library is easy to do.

I can get multiformat LRFs, epubs, pdfs, and even convert my MS Word docs to rtfs to upload to my library & reader.

Sony doesn't lock you into just purchasing from their store, you are free to go to any store that has epubs & pdfs that utilize Adobe Digital Editions.

For me the Sony gave me the greatest number of choices & flexibility, that's why I got one.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote