Thread: Firmware Update The 2.5 Update: Love it or leave it?
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 03:23 PM   #6
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HDX 8.9, AuraHD, Nook HD+, Kindle 2,3,T , Opus, Nexus7, iPhone5, etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by goblinbox View Post
The Collections feature isn't a feature. It's awkward to add books to a collection and it doesn't accomplish anything when you do. Sure, I now have a folder called "Sci-fi," but it's seven pages deep on the Home page. How is it a feature, clicking seven times to get to a folder I then have to page through to find the book I want?

I'd prefer it if adding an item to a Collection would remove it from the home page, thank you very much.
This description makes me a lot less enthusiastic about collections. Is there a way to browse only collections in the sort menu or anything?
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote