View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 04:03 PM   #5
Falbe Publishing
Gadget Slave
Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505SC
Yes, the choices may be overwhelming, but forget about the forest and start looking at trees and pick something to read. If I don't like it, I move on.

I always need something to read. If a book, ebook, magazine, newspaper is not at hand I will actually read mail from my congressperson and the backs of cereal boxes. I don't feel any stress at all in the explosion of choices.
Falbe Publishing is offline   Reply With Quote