View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 10:20 AM   #1
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Suggestion regarding free/discounted book notices

It would be a huge help to prospective buyers (at least those who don't want to buy DRM-restricted books, like me) if authors posting notices about their books being available cheap or free would add "[DRM]" or "[no DRM]" to the subject line.

As it is, most of the time I don't even bother to investigate the books, because I figure most if not all of them are DRM-restricted, and it's not worth my time figuring out which are and which aren't. Plus there's the disappointment of spotting a book that looks good, only to find that it's one which I won't buy for that reason. So if I know in advance, I'm more likely to click on that listing. I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote