Originally Posted by thinredline
Here is the instruciton borrowed from a Chinese forum
Follow the following steps:
1. save and unzip the file 'pdflrf.zip' to a folder such as "c:\pdflrf".
2. save a copy of the pdf file you want to convert to that folder. For example a file namded 'bullshit.pdf'.
3. click start-> run... and type in 'cmd'. You are in DOS mode
4. Type in 'cd c:\pdflrf'
5. Type in 'pdflrf -i bullshit.pdf -o stillbullshit.lrf -p -v -s'
6. you should have a file stillbullshit.lrf in that folder.
7. try other options and have fun...
'pdflrf -i bullshit.pdf -o stillbullshit.lrf -p -v -s'
Doesn't work. The resulting file is 0 kb
Directory of E:\pdflrf
25/08/2007 16:22 <DIR> .
25/08/2007 16:22 <DIR> ..
30/01/2006 01:30 522,856 btp.pdf
25/08/2007 16:07 29,696 Follow the following steps.doc
24/08/2007 00:46 1,007,616 pdflrf.exe
3 File(s) 1,560,168 bytes
2 Dir(s) 30,384,414,720 bytes free
E:\pdflrf>pdflrf -i btp.pdf -o btl.lrf -p -v -s