Originally Posted by Fallen angel
I'm sorry, but I couldn't understand how is this application working ... could somebody give me some instructions?
The only thing happening when I'm running the pdflrf.exe file, is opening a dos window that closes within a sec ...
I borrow the instruction written by callall posted on a Chinese forum below (http://www.hi-pda.com/forum/viewthre...tra=page%3D1):
Follow the following steps:
1. save and unzip the file 'pdflrf.zip' to a folder such as "c:\pdflrf".
2. save a copy of the pdf file you want to convert to that folder. For example a file namded 'bullshit.pdf'.
3. click start-> run... and type in 'cmd'. You are in DOS mode
4. Type in 'cd c:\pdflrf'
5. Type in 'pdflrf -i bullshit.pdf -o stillbullshit.lrf -p -v -s'
6. you should have a file stillbullshit.lrf in that folder.
7. try other options and have fun...