View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 09:51 PM   #10
junkml
Addict
junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
I've stripped this down to where it's just doing a "print" statement, so I can see what's happening when I use calibre on the command line.

Maybe someone could take a look and see what the heck I've screwed up. I'm kind of frustrated, since this file was working perfectly until I edited it today.

When I use calibre-debug --add-simple-plugin epub_plugin.zip, I get:
(most recent call last):
File "site.py", line 103, in main
File "site.py", line 85, in run_entry_point
File "site-packages\calibre\debug.py", line 120, in main
File "site-packages\calibre\debug.py", line 80, in add_simple_plugin
File "site-packages\calibre\customize\ui.py", line 457, in main
File "site-packages\calibre\customize\ui.py", line 271, in add_plugin
File "site-packages\calibre\customize\ui.py", line 65, in load_plugin
File "encodings\utf_8.py", line 16, in decode
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xaf in position 12: unexpect
ed code byte

Last edited by junkml; 05-16-2010 at 07:16 PM.
junkml is offline   Reply With Quote