View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 11:31 AM   #1
Abecedary
Exwyzeeologist
Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: :PRS-505::iPod touch:
International service fee for Kobo purchases?

I was just balancing my checkbook and I noticed that I was charged an international service fee for my purchase from Kobobooks last month. Now, I realize this extra charge is entirely dependent on the CC company and their terms, but I found it kind of curious since I was never charged the fee before when the company was operating as Shortcovers. It's the same CC as I used before, and to the best of my knowledge the "international fee" terms haven't changed. Does anyone know if Kobo set themselves up differently when they changed from Shortcovers?

I think it's something that people should be aware of, especially now that Kobo has launched their parnership with Borders in the US. Depending on your CC, you may end up tacking on an extra buck or two to every book purchase made through the Kobo site.
Abecedary is offline   Reply With Quote