View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 09:40 PM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Spring Design Alex just got a firmware update

crossposted from The Digital Reader

Spring Design is pushing out a firmware update for the Alex. It's not available on their website; you have to wait for your Alex to check for for it. I'm told it checks once a day.

I've just heard back from Spring Design with the details. Here is what they told me:
  • updated the user manual and replaced the PDF with Epub (it nowhas all the Epub reading features like font sizes)
  • the Alex now automatically shows up as a USB drive (like other Android devices, it had to be manually mounted before)
  • repartitioned the internal memory to support the upcoming Android 1.6 OS (coming later this month)
  • fixed a System Hang bug
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote