View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 06:54 PM   #1
Stinger
Asha'man
Stinger has learned how to read e-booksStinger has learned how to read e-booksStinger has learned how to read e-booksStinger has learned how to read e-booksStinger has learned how to read e-booksStinger has learned how to read e-booksStinger has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kobo
inline page markers overtop of text??

So I've noticed these small page markers scattered throughout the book I'm reading. They appear on the right side of the page, and I would assume server the purpose of mapping to treebook page numbers as we change text sizes and such....

I just don't like that they sometimes appear OVER words of the book. Sure its not too hard to deduct what word or couple letters they mask, but its annoying nonetheless.

Can I somehow push these things over a bit into the margin? or disable it all together?

This book is a Calibre convert from a HTML rip. I took a look at HTML source and I don't see any tags in there that would indicate this numbering... and I don't see any tags in the ePub so I don't think Calibre is adding this stuff.... So where the hell is the Kobo getting this reference?

Last edited by Stinger; 05-14-2010 at 07:01 PM.
Stinger is offline   Reply With Quote