View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 08:55 AM   #9
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
thanks for the blog suggestion neil. actually i wouldn't say i prefer to read in english, however i am more or less obliged to read more in english than in french because of the penury of french-language ebooks so far. it's actually a bit of a sore subject. i would choose to read books in their original language anyway whenever possible so i don't mind reading jane austen or douglas adams or julian barnes or whathaveyou in english but sometimes i just get tired of it, i really want to read some fred vargas, léo malet, boris vian (etc. etc. etc.) on my liseuse too ! french publishers still have a lot of catching up to do, although i have to admit, they do seem to be making an effort (some of them, anyway).
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote