View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 07:51 AM   #9
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
I've asked my tech partner, Tony Szmuk in Canada, who ran up these logos (below) for our own website and blog yesterday, to produce another version that any MobileRead member can use and copy as a personal demand (with no BeWrite bee or anything else BeWrite Books-specific) for use wherever the fancy takes them: emails, avatars, signatures, websites, blogs, etc. It will read:

OUR BOOKS

DRM-FREE

OUR WAY.

I'll post it as soon as Tony's done the job.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	drm_free non-specific.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	51562   Click image for larger version

Name:	drm_free_green with bb.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	51564  
Attached Images

neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote