View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 07:41 AM   #2
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
The logos look great!

You might want to set up a page on the site for not just those, but some BeWrite link graphics, too, for benefit of those people who might want to link to your site from blogs, etc. You have an awesome graphics guy, by the way.

Also, for benefit of those with odd page colors and/or backgrounds, those logos on transparent backgrounds (either GIF or, to annoy the IE5 users into upgrading, PNG) would be good.

You have the three of them shown in your post in my order of preference, by the way. I'm not sure what it is with the third one -- I think it's either the condensed nature of the "DRM FREE" letters, or the colorful bee breaking the monochrome style, but it doesn't work for me as well as the others. Maybe a monochrome bee?

Y'know, if I'd been present at the creation of the world, I'd probably have kibitzed.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote