View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 02:01 PM   #15
kartu
PRS+ author
kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300, 505, 600, 650, 950
Is it hard to create similar ebook.so-s for 505 version? (You can quickly get the original 505 ebook.so from here).

Quote:
I also edited ebook.so to play around with the orientation, but I'm not sure if those are the functions called (EinkSetOrientation and ebookEinkDoRotate) by Fsk.
JS code calls ebook.rotate, which, I guess, is eBook_Rotate from ebook.so. But you probably already know that.

Quote:
but when control comes back to tinyhttp it resets back to the normal orientation.
Ahaha.
I wonder, why would anyone program it like this...

PS
kartu is offline   Reply With Quote