View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 12:27 PM   #15
X read X
Banned
X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook, iPhone 4, Jetbook Color.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jules_july View Post
call me an arrogant bitch but I never believe into something that costs $100 and does it all - like a proper support of Arabic language, for example So one model on LBF - same 100 USD price, coloured screen - HA! try to read from your LCD for another 2-3 hours....
Arrogant bitch.... Ha JK!!!, yea i thought the same thing, i actually got a jetBook as a present so i didn't know how inexpensive it was till i looked it up online (i do that for every gift a get )

Its a well made unit and the screen is really clear not like these other cheep $99 units i have seen. The main thing is its simple and easy to use and i'm no tech genius. They just need in it camouflage!

Anyone have a book in Arabic i can try it to see if it works
X read X is offline   Reply With Quote