View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 10:37 PM   #11
Shayne Parkinson
Author
Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhadin View Post
Shayne, I wish you had posted this offer 2 days ago. I finished Sentence of Marriage then and yesterday morning I bought Mud and Gold and Settling the Account as well as A Second Chance. Usually this type of story doesn't appeal to me, but I find them very well written and interesting. In fact, I've already told my wife that as soon as I finish reading them I'm giving her my Sony so she can read them. (I'm nearly done with Mud and Gold.)

I want to reach out and kill Charlie myself and if I could ship Susannah back to her parents, I would. And FWIW, Frank reminds me of me.

Excellent books, excellent story, very well written. These are 5 star books. Also, FWIW, I never would have read the first book, Sentence of Marriage, if you hadn't offered it for free, so at least in my case, it paid.
Oh dear! I wish I could do something with a time machine, and make it work retrospectively!

Thank you so, so much for your wonderfully kind words. I specially loved reading your reactions to the characters. And I'm awfully fond of Frank, so anyone who sees himself in Frank is automatically high in my estimation

And thank you for the validation on making Sentence of Marriage free. I'd hoped that was the case; it's great to get specific confirmation.

You'll meet a Richard in Settling the Account, by the way

I do hope your wife enjoys the books, especially since you recommended them to her!

Shayne Parkinson is offline   Reply With Quote