View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 08:22 PM   #4
JSWolf
Suspended
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650, iPad, nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
It's marketed as Young Adult. And I like the idea of more YA books being visible at Mobileread. I wish there were a way to use multiple categories, because a lot of books fit in more than one. (I'm not averse to it being changed, but I like it as YA.)
I do think we should have the same label for the same book. yes, it is YA and it is SF. But I think it should be good enough for older adults too. So I've labeled it SF because I feel that fits better overall.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote