View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 11:56 AM   #8
MmavisO
Seeker
MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus TF, PB 360, Jetbook Lite
I have this DVD, too. Not addressing conversion or copyright issues, you should be able to copy folders from the DVD to an SD card, and from there read them in your reader, assuming your reader handles .mobi files. However, you might be ahead to look through the folders as you do this to avoid duplication. I find that the same book can be located in several folders--author, era, genre, etc. But I have been able to copy folders over to my Astak EZReader without any problem, and then open the folders and see/read the books. I've copied them directly, but I don't see why an SD card would make any difference.
MmavisO is offline   Reply With Quote