View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 11:01 AM   #3
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
I've got a non-resident card for the Philadelphia Free Library and while their selection isn't huge it does seem to be growing. I do notice that a lot of books have a wait and most have only one or two copies. I do wish for the new books they're adding they'd go all ePub (or both), but they do add some books as PDF only. They default to 21 days, but I always choose 7. It's too bad they don't default it to 7 and make you pick the longer, but... It would be nice if you could somehow manually return the books too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoopersTroopers View Post
It's filled with a lot of trashy romance novels, so I'm assuming they aimed the initial load at people who might be embarrassed to physically check these out.
I don't remember where I saw the stats, but Romances are the top selling genre for ebooks. Makes sense that they'd have more Romance than anything else.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote