View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 07:09 AM   #1
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Wiggle-Waggle glitch

Very often, I do some proof reading on a wee Samsung 10" netbook. It's ideal for the job and gets me away from the desk into the fresh air on the terrace for a while.

A month or so ago, the screen suddenly went blank (light grey) and then, a few seconds later, came back on again. I didn't think anything of it at the time, but it started to happen every few minutes yesterday.

I soon found I could get the screen to display again simply by changing the angle of the screen to make it a tad more upright.

Is this likely to get worse? If not, it's no big deal. Would be grateful if anyone could alert me, though, if it's something to worry about.

Thanks and best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote