View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 05:19 PM   #4
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
After checking with Kovid and sending him both the Sigil file and the Caliber file I received the following answer:

Quote from Kovid
"The problem is that the sigil file doesn't identify the cover as a cover. There needs to be a guide element in the OPF file. Compare it with the OPF from the calibre epub. "
I'd also like to see both of these files for myself. Create an issue on the tracker and then attach the epubs.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote